Me at Mount Hood - Timberline Lodge & Ski Resort (yes, they still ski in June!)After nearly two years I resigned from my position at Texas Wasatch. I guess I need to update the "What I Do" link. You would think that I would get some time, like 2 weeks or something before I have to stop working, but tomorrow is my last day!
Mel and I decided that the move to Oregon will be the best for our family long term. I'm excited about the opportunity - not just the long term prospects, but the actual day-to-day of the job.
I'll post more thoughts about this later because it is late, but here are some pictures from my 36 hours in Oregon; 10 of which I spent touring the state.
There aren't many places where you can spend part of the day on the beach surfing and the other part of the day in the mountains skiing.
This picture is me at
This second picture is
1 comment:
I want to come visit too!!!
Post a Comment