Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Payday

Gone are the days (for now) where I earn $60 per hour personal training. These days I typically earn $0 per hour, but my paydays come frequently and do include... 
THIS...
Not enough of THIS...
THIS...
Some of THAT...
Lots of THIS...
A little of THIS...

And, of course...THIS!!!

We love being a family of four. We love having Bridger & Kacy in our lives. We feel extremely blessed right as we get small glimpses of what our future as an eternal family holds. 

9 comments:

Brent, Laci, Kaylie and Madison said...

Your little girl is adorable, and your little boy is getting so big. I am with you on the paychecks...it is so worth it to stay home!! A lot of work but it is so worth it to be able to spend time with the family!!

Mural Artistry by Karen said...

Believe me, darlin',those paydays are the best! When Bridger wraps his arms around my neck----I just melt. Tonight, during the Suns game, I thought I heard Kacy calling me. I miss you all so much!! Love Momma

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Great pictures! Meredith weighed 22 lbs at her 2 year - I knew they were a little different :) I hope all your tummies are feeling better. I'm glad you're still enjoying paydays!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!! Bridger looks so much like you, Mel. You guys are very blessed!

Aunt Peggy

Alyssa said...

Very fun pictures!!!

Kira said...

mel, you are seriously so cute! i know how you feel! those types of paydays are the best!!!

Jen said...

Sweet post! I know just how you feel, it is such a blessing to have these little ones in our lives. I just love it! Thanks for sharing! I hope you are doing ok this week with your helpers all gone. Don't hesitate to call for anything!

Raina said...

What a cute post! There is no better pay day than this! Sometimes I need those smiles and hugs to remind me how fun it is to be with them!
Kacy is looking beautiful, and Bridger looks like a great big brother!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of them together in the bath. How sweet!!