Friday, June 11, 2010

Hotel de Schaffer

In the past few months, we have had visitors in and out of our home. Our most recent honored guests were my mom and sister.
We had a lot of fun with these gals! Both kiddos could not get enough of them! Here is just some of the hilarity that ensued...
Admiring the funny mirrors at Oaks park; in the picture above Kacy looked her legs were 4 feet long.
Hiked to the Cathedral Tree in Astoria:
It was a VERY muddy hike, but we made it to the big tree!
We played in the ocean.
We hiked around Multnomah Falls
We walked temple grounds:
We had races down our street. :) Don't worry, grandma really IS having fun.
We toured the fire station:
I LOVED having my mom and sister visit. Time flew by and I had a ton of help. The kids loved snuggling with Grandma, and Angela was chosen as the official bed time reader of books. Thanks for coming to play with us!

2 comments:

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Coop and I went on a gorgeous hike in the Gorge today and it made me think of you because I felt as adventurous as you guys always are! If you ever want a fun day trip out this way, we're learning lots of cool places to see!

Jen Demaris said...

So so so fun! Hope to some about the half marathon! You are awesome!