Monday, July 19, 2010

Nursery!

Kacy is 18 months old! Yesterday was her first day of nursery at church - needless to say, Jim and I are VERY excited! I serve in the Primary and Jim is teaching Elder's Quorum or Young Men's just about every week.

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yay for Nursery!!! Sunday was Lucy's first official time there as well. I really love the Nursery...it's a magical place. :)

Rachel said...

Wow, I can't believe she is 18 months already. And, it is SOOO nice when they are finally in nursery! Glad you can both teach in peace now. :)

A's TEAM said...

We left Elliott there just a few weeks ago- I was waiting for someone too come get me....but I lucked out and was able to listen to what was being taught...well kinda, because how much can you listen when your anticipating your need to return to pick up your child!! =) Can't believe how fast the time has gone already- Elliott will be 16 months in 3 days =(

Julie said...

Always a good milestone to reach!!