I have a missionary... Don't worry, my husband knows about him. :)
This is the latest photo we have gotten from my brother in Alaska. He is working hard serving the Lord and spreading the gospel and we are so proud of him. We love you Elder Mineer!
Hey there, I don't know if you check this or Facebook more.... Is Jim running Hood to Coast Friday? Ryan got invited to do it last minute and we are trying to decide if we are all going to come. Is it close to where you guys are? If so, would love to see you!
2 comments:
Oh my heck, I LOVE this Elder! He is my favorite Alaskan missionary EVER!
Hey there, I don't know if you check this or Facebook more.... Is Jim running Hood to Coast Friday? Ryan got invited to do it last minute and we are trying to decide if we are all going to come. Is it close to where you guys are? If so, would love to see you!
Post a Comment