"I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" and "Over the River and Through the Woods" don't really apply when we get to spend Christmas in AZ with my parents.

Growing up in AZ, means Christmas is in
the 70s and sunny. It means being able to go outside and be comfortable.

I know some people love
their snow in the winter, but I will take t-shirt weather in December any day.

We had a wonderful, relaxing time hiking, playing at the park, swimming and getting some wonderful Grandma and Grandpa attention.

Kacy pauses mid swing to "pound it" with Grandpa.

Bridger loved the suspense Grandma created before letting him fly.
Aww... Poolside...Outdoors...in December.
Okay, the pool was heated, which also helped. :)

I am pretty sure Kacy has part fish in her. She could not get enough of the water, and already has a pretty good kick.

We also got a pottery lesson from a family friend. Kacy enjoyed making rocks or balls with her clay.

Meanwhile, my boys got to show off
their artistic skills and actually shaped a bowl.

Jim was a natural (I will get a picture of his bowl next time.)
Bridger loved his personal lesson making a bowl and thought it was all "pretty awesome".
No comments:
Post a Comment