We had a snow day earlier this month. This means that the schools shut down and all the white stuff melts by noon.

We got out early enough to enjoy the freshly fallen snow before it was gone.

This seemed like a great job for big brother. Kacy loved it.

Honestly, I don't know if the kids were more excited - or their dad! Either way it was a fun morning in our neighborhood.
1 comment:
Snow?!! Doesnt the sky know that it is March?! PS: I love the last picture of Kacy, so cute. And when we were in PR, we kept saying, I bet Jim and Mel would love this place. It was much more of an adventure spot than we were thinking. I was expecting lots of beach time, but when we realized how much diversity there was, we had to partake. You guys would love it there.
Post a Comment