Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sweet home Arizona

What do you do if the rain is lasting a little too long in Oregon? Go dry out a bit with family in Arizona! My brother just returned from his Mission in Alaska, so it was a great reason for a Mineer reunion.
The warm, sunny weather necessitated a daily dose of swimming and pool hopping. With the help of some floaties, the kids took to the water like fish.




Hiking in Sedona! I was NOT allowed on this side trip, but I was so grateful for my brothers and dad to take my kids on a hike up West Fork.



Spreading the love!


Jim was thrilled to discover that his boy was big enough to do cool pool tricks. (I love all the strangers in the background who were watching them.)The whole gang at Hole in the Rock.



Phoenix in the background.



We can't seem to get a family photo of all of us without someone looking away or blinking. Oops. We'll keep trying.

Me, my sister, my mom, my sister-in-law, and my niece pause for a photo op.

My cute kids. Yup, I love them!

Our Returned Missionary! My kids are so lucky to have some SUPER aunts and uncles in their lives.


Daddy Daughter hiking.


We had a great trip! It was a nice way to knock 2 weeks off the end of this pregnancy!


Thanks for hosting us all Mom & Dad!

No comments: