Thursday, December 01, 2011

Thankful Turkeys and 4 months old

I have a goal to be better at posting on our family blog here. That means the next few weeks I try to be will be short, but sweet and more frequent.

This week, Aron had a his 4 month old check-up. His stats:
Weight: 15 lbs, 11.7 oz (63%)
Height: 26.5 in (91%)
Head: 45 cm (97%)
What can I say? We have big heads in our family.



For Thanksgiving season, the older kids helped me make a "Thankful Turkey". We filled out a feather for everything we are thankful for.
They came up with some good stuff. Some of my favorites:
- Spinning around (Kacy)
- Cars 2 (Bridger)
- Trees (Kacy)
- Bad guys to go away (Bridger)
- The phone (Kacy)
- The park (both)
- "Macanala" (this is apparently Bridgers Adamic-type language only he knows how to read or write)

1 comment:

Jen said...

So cute! LOVE Aron on the calendar!