Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tulip Festival

My mom came into town and we headed to the Tulips!

 Funny story: We pulled into the parking lot and Bridger says "Mom, did you get my shoes?" Ummm.. no. So, I said he can find some by the gift shop. Haha. Anyway, he had to walk around the tulip festival barefoot.




 The flowers were beautiful and we had beautiful weather. I think my mom is the good luck charm in bringing sunny warm weather in the spring.












2 comments:

Kelly(M&M) said...

I was so bummed we didn't get there this year. Your pics are gorgeous. I love the one of you Nd your mom. Tell her thanks for bringing the nice weather. Unfortunately, I think she took it back with her!

Trina said...

I love the photos!!! So beautiful! Your mom is awesome too - and if she is the one bringing this warm weather luck tell her she needs to visit more often! :)