Sunday, August 04, 2013

Father's Day

This year we had the pleasure of having three awesome dads at our house for Father's Day: my husband, my brother and my dad.
Ties and trophy's! Jim is a real dad now! ;) I love my husband so much! He is a great father and provider. He loves to have fun and has given our kids a great sense of adventure. He is smart and a hard worker and loves new experiences.
Hugs after church!

Grandpa loved having all the grand kids together for Father's Day.
I love seeing my brother in action as a father. He is a strong, caring, papa bear. He is very involved with his kids and you can tell they just adore their daddy.

I am so grateful for the example of my dad (and mom). He has always been loving, supportive and instructive. He is an example of health and happiness. He loves being involved  and engaged with his kids and grand kids.

Bridger had this to say about his dad: (From his kinder class):
My dad's name is James
My dad is about 34 or 35 years old
My dad is about 5 ft tall
My dad's favorite color is red, green, yellow and blue
My dad's favorite food is tacos
My dad always says "I love you"
My dad's job is to give us more money
If my dad had time he would love to play with me on the trampoline
While I'm at school, my dad is at work
My dad and I like to play.

Yay for SuperDads!

No comments: