Wednesday, January 30, 2008

January trip to Philly...

For our 4th Anniversary, we went to visit our friends, Ted & Stefanie, in Philidelphia, PA, as well as check out some business schools and visit some of Jim's family in the area. Jim's mom in Maryland was nice enough to babysit Bridger, so we were baby free for much of the week! mostly baby free!


At the Liberty Bell
Ben and I go way back...

At Walden Pond...


What a handsome little Founding Father!


Our little snowman on Harvard Bridge


So, in addition to being able to visit a lot of cool history in PA & MA, there was a little fire in the basement of our friend's housewe were staying at. They had already headed out to work & school, so Jim & I had a little excitement playing fireman one morning untill the real firemen came with the big hoses. Everyone and everything was fine, and no major damages were done, thank heaven!

1 comment:

Jared and Dani said...

I really really hope that there were other people around when Mel was making-out with the statue!