Well here I am. I finally decided to take over this whole "family blog" that Jim started quite a while ago. We have some friends that have pictures of thier own families that are SO cute, I can't help but think "That could be us!". So I am getting a wave of inspiration from our Blogging friends, coupled with a bout of insomnia, and wham - here is our renewed interest in updating our blog. To all our friends out there - thanks for all your pictures!
P.S. I don't know if this is against normal blogging protocol, but I have back dated the last few entries, so I feel a little more up to date. Hopefully I don't get fired. :)
2 comments:
Sometimes we mom just have to take over and brag about our little cuties, huh? No doubt dads love to talk about their little ones, we just seem to have more stories. I'm glad you took over Mel and I will look forward to keeping up with the goings on in your life. Have a great day! Steffani (an old friend of Jim's from Wilmington)
Congrats Melanie, and we welcome you to the blogging world! Be careful, it can really be addicting!
Post a Comment