ooh! I love the reflection picture, very cute! I am so glad to see you are blogging, I;m kind of addicted, its pretty fun :) Utah is great, we are loving the time, and i just want to say that when I saw the pics that JJen took of you and bridger Ii just about peed my pants at how big he is..and SO adorable!
2 comments:
ooh! I love the reflection picture, very cute! I am so glad to see you are blogging, I;m kind of addicted, its pretty fun :) Utah is great, we are loving the time, and i just want to say that when I saw the pics that JJen took of you and bridger Ii just about peed my pants at how big he is..and SO adorable!
i too love the reflection picture. I'm living on the hope that there is more sunshine coming! cute pictures
Post a Comment