

Bridger loved this little Superman cape that I played with growing up! He was cruising down the hall with his little walker.

Well, I finally did it. I cut Bridger's hair. Jim was tired of it hanging over his ears, and I was resistant for a long time, but admit it does look a lot better now.

I guess Bridger got hungry for a snack and went for the food storage to help himself. Behind him is a container of "rolled oats" he was scooping in his mouth. Since he is an Oregon baby, you could say he is "Granola". He seemed to actually really enjoy the plain oats - right on!

2 comments:
Good to see you guys back in the blogging game. We missed seeing the updates on your little family. Hope things are going well for you, take care.
What a cutie, I wish Carter had that much hair! Good thing he's not a girl. Can't wait for all our little boys to get together sometime!
Post a Comment