Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Busy Month

So, we've been really busy. This past month we:
Announced that we are having a baby in January.
Went on a Pioneer Trek in Eastern Washington.
Moved into a (rental) house with a back yard and a couple extra rooms.
Set off some fireworks. We made 3 out of 4 kids cry. Bridger, after having endured 4th of July fireworks in New York City last year, loved our little fireworks and clapped after every one.

Rolled down some hills.

Hung out with zombie bike riders.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! A baby! That deserves a post all by itself. We are super happy for yall!

blkris said...

Congrats Mel!! Hope you are feeling well. I am sure Bridger will love having a sibling!

Rachel said...

Congrats on the new baby! How exciting for you guys! I loved the little video of Bridger rolling. How cute! And, I want to know more about the biking with the zombies--what's that all about???