I am not a patient person. That is what this all comes down to. I apologize to my family and friends whom I pledged my commitment to of keeping the gender of this baby a surprise, but I broke. I hope you can still trust me.
I don't know if it was the weird pregnancy dreams, lack of sleep due to the Olympics, marathon reading of "Breaking Dawn", overall hormonal anxiety, or a combination of all of the above, but I couldn't do it. We found out. (Honestly Jim never really wanted to keep it a surprise, so it was an easy choice).
It's a GIRL!!
She is about 5 inches (head to rump), 12 ounces, and all the correct body parts are there.
(Whew, no vampires for us after all.)
10 comments:
How fun! I hope to have a girl someday! :) Congrats, you guys. Hope to see you again in this lifetime!
Congrats on your girl!!! We had our ultrasound today and we're having a girl too! :)
Congrats! Girls are lots of fun! I must say though that waiting to find out the gender is lots of fun too...Congrats on the girl. I'm sure you will have lots of fun dressing her, among other things. And, we're glad to hear it's not a vampire! Congrats again!
congrats! that is so exciting. we love our little girls. i'm so glad you're not having a renesme!
Yippy!! Girls are the best (but there is a chance that I am biased). You are going to love it!
YEAH FOR GIRLS! Congratulations :) (and I am SO with you, I dont think I could stand the suspense of not knowing)
CONGRATS!!!!! SO, SO exciting!! We loved doing the boy, then girl thing. We're excited for you guys!!! (Oh, and way to go doing your marathon Jim!! I'm proud of you! I'm training for a 1/2 right now... so I'm admiring you all the more!! Ü)
Tiff & Jimmy
CONGRATS!!!!! SO, SO exciting!! We loved doing the boy, then girl thing. We're excited for you guys!!! (Oh, and way to go doing your marathon Jim!! I'm proud of you! I'm training for a 1/2 right now... so I'm admiring you all the more!! Ü)
Tiff & Jimmy
Yay for you guys!
Where have I been? This is GREAT news! Congrats on the girl. pink, bows, dolls, and all the fun things we've missed out on with boys!!!
Post a Comment