We made friends with the locals (in Park City). Bridger has had a thing for bears ever since we went to the fair with Chad & Misha, and Chad gave Bridger a bright orange bear he had won beating Jim at Whack-a-Mole.
Jim got some good outside time. Here he is getting ready to go up the lift for some downhill mountain biking. The day before this the menfolk hiked up Mt. Timpanogos. The day before that Jim took a "short" run in the canyon and ended up getting lost on top of a mountain and found himself on the side of a cliff. Three hours later, he had managed to bushwhack his way down and made it home safe & sound. I thought this would have gotten some of his wiggles out, but he ended up running a marathon the next weekend in Oregon.
Bridger & I got some good hang out time with Uncle Steve. It is really fun to listen to a BYU game with announcers from the area and that are actually pro-BYU.
The gang: Mel, Sam, Dad, Mom, Ang, Bridger, Steve & Jim. (We missed you Lori & the girls!).
Ahhh... Utah sunshine.
And of course after all this playing, we rested hard, too.
4 comments:
Yippy for fun Utah trips. There is nothing like going back to the BYU. I miss it. The closest thing to mountains that we have here, are really tall corn stalks.
Love the nap with book. Dr. Suess' ABC is T's all time favorite.
I love that it looks like he fell asleep mid-sentence reading the book. Glad you guys had such a fun time! And BYU games are especially fun to watch or listen to when they are winning by so much!
Did Sam tell you we ran into each other on campus the other day? We discovered that we live two building apart in Helaman Halls. If I had known, I would have 'forced' him to live in my building where the guys are always the best.
Anyway, I hope life is going well for you. I am glad you got to spend some one-on-one time with your folks.
Post a Comment