My mom!!
On Saturday Jim told me he had to go help a friend move and at the last minute offered to take Bridger, too. I thought to myself "Great! I wouldn't mind a few hours to myself, and I had not even begun preparing for my primary lesson yet." About 35 minutes later I hear someone knocking at my door and it was my mom! Turns out our friends weren't moving, and Jim & Bridger had successfully gone to pick her up from the airport without me having any clue as to what was REALLY going on. What a great surprise!
So, we had a great long weekend all together. Mom got to participate in our pumpkin party, was able to meet my primary class, watch B & I in his swim class, attend the baby shower my friends threw me (her real motivation for coming out to OR), helped us get motivated to actually purchase drawers for the kids room, and Jim & I had an excuse to see Quantum of Solace during the opening weekend.
Can you tell where Bridger got his blond hair & blue eyes?
I loved seeing her react to the fall colors in Oregon. Being an Arizona native, autumn usually means that the weather finally cools down from 95 degrees to a pleasant 80.
3 comments:
How fun! What a great surprise!
That is a great surprise!!!! Jeff can never keep a big secret. He smiles too much and i know that something is going on.
That's fantastic! I'm impressed that Jim was able to pull that off. By the way, I LOVE the top family picture with your bracelet hanging out of Bridger's mouth...SO cute! Keep your head high, your pregnancy is closer to the end than the beginning... =)
Post a Comment