Saturday, December 06, 2008

29 Reasons Why I Love My Hubby!

  1. He loves me – no matter what! He is a wonderful husband.
  2. He loves our Bridger. He is a great father. He is so excited to have a little girl join our family.
  3. He made up “The 12 Weeks of Christmas” for me and has been surprising me with gifts for weeks!
  4. He is a great provider for our family. He works hard at his job. We have everything we need and most of what we want.
  5. He is adventurous. I tease him because he seems to always have “wiggles” that need to come out, meaning he always wants to be doing something active & fun.
  6. He loves life.
  7. He loves a challenge. He prides himself on being a “problem solver”.

  8. He enjoys a little healthy competition while playing games.
  9. He thinks outside the box. He loves to explore all the options, and usually comes up with ideas that would never cross my mind.
  10. He is supportive of whatever crazy endeavors I may want to pursue.
  11. He isn’t afraid to get down & dirty. Just ask about snaking the tub and pulling out a rat sized hair ball. Ick.
  12. He loves to travel and loves to take me along for the ride.
  13. He is smart.
  14. He loves his family.
  15. He loves my family.
  16. He is sexy! I better think so – I am his wife.

  17. He has a strong Testimony of Jesus Christ and loves the gospel
  18. He served a mission and loved it. We are still trying to work out when we might be able to go visit the Philippines some day.
  19. He loves his calling in church.
  20. He is committed to whatever he is a part of.  
  21. He is strong. I know I can lean on him.
  22. He is helpful. He has a knack for knowing just what I need.  
  23. He is active and really achieved a lot in his running in the past year.

  24. He asks for my advice & feedback on nutrition & exercise topics, helping me to feel that my Exercise Science degree will not go to waste.
  25. He is a great example to me.
  26. He has good intentions. When it comes down to it, he really just wants what is best for people.
  27. He is a lot of fun to be around.
  28. He laughs in his sleep. J
  29. He is perfect for me.

Happy Birthday Jim! 

Welcome your 29th year of life!

3 comments:

Marci said...

Thanks for that Mel...
It helps me remember what is important to look for while dating :)

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Jim!!

Anonymous said...

Jim, I'm glad you were born! Bless you for making my daughter so happy!
Momma Karen