Saturday, December 13, 2008

Close encounters of the Santa kind

This will be Bridger's 2nd Christmas, and I thought it was funny to compare his first encounter with Santa with his second. 

In 2007...
He was definitely too young to know why I stuck him on this stranger's lap and as you can see immediately squirms to try and get off. 

In 2008...
'
Now, for any of you who know Bridger - he is a great kid, but VERY active and wiggly. It was so funny to see him sit, be totally still and non responsive. Poor camera guy was doing his best to elicit a response, but Bridger was totally blank. 

You never know how your kid will react to Santa. I wonder what will happen next year!

2 comments:

A's TEAM said...

i have to laugh at the second video- i think Grama and Grampa Churchill have a picture of Jimmie on Santa's lap somewhere in there bins of pictures. I will have to find it for you and scan it so you have a copy! Bridger looks just like him. It's so funny how our kids start to look more and more like us. And in certain life moments they have the same reactions! Just too funny and Bridger is growing up so much!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Sometimes I think it's a really weird, funny tradition for us all to try to stick our kids on some bearded stranger's lap. My girls have yet to do it successfully. We have lots of red-faced, screaming and crying pictures. Sad.