Thank you so much for dealing with my moment of exasperation last week. I really am not usually a stressed-out person. However, I appreciate the kind words of advise, support and love I received from publicly airing my grievances. It was comforting to hear from family and friends who I admire so much also experience similar feelings.
It is amazing the perspective that can be gained from writing things down, or at least clearly communicating things that are important. I suppose I had gotten out of the habit. Just as an update, Jim took the list to heart and made some major progress on the honey-do list. Overall, I am grateful for my breakdown, because picking things back up and moving forward has been so fulfilling.
Here's to making it a great week!
1 comment:
although i can take no credit for offering comforting words on your last post - i am very happy to hear that you're feeling much better!
i think being tired only magnifies my list and my feelings of disappointment and discouragement. i notice things are a lot worse in my mind as i'm drifting off to sleep then they are when i awake the next morning. sometimes this isn't true and things bother me the next day... i think it was nailed on the head - it's a woman thing.
and i like what your mom-in-law said best - just enjoy the moment. hard advise to follow sometimes but very good non-the-less.
Post a Comment