My husband is amazing!
Let me back up and tell you why in this particular instance. Easter weekend he was out of town and I had both kids at home - totally normal. That is until Bridger decides to microwave my phone. Yes, that's right - He put my phone in the microwave! Not only did I loose all my contacts and the only form of communication I had with my family on Easter, but the pictures stored in my phone were also lost...
Well... that was until Jim worked his tech-magic and resurrected some of the pictures off the old memory card and was actually able to store them on the computer.
I didn't really realize how much I love phone photos until I was just looking back at these and memories started flooding back. The quality is never great, but they are usually taken to capture candid and precious moments of every day life.
These were both last summer(ish) when Bridger was 1 1/2 years old. Above, B had an Elmo costume on. Below, we were practicing face painting at home.
This was B playing his own version of a card game where a card was being held in each crease between his toes.
Just some cute ones...
Making some project at Home Depot
One walk we were on when I started having contractions...
Kacy's first smile! She was 3 weeks old here!

4 comments:
Cute! I agree you need those pics from the camera that is always with you in those moments when a pic is needed! Well, let us know about Fridays if you still want to get together, we are up for anything! games? we would love to hang out!
I am so glad that Jim is a Tech genius. Those pictures are just too precious to lose
Very impressive!!! I can't recover anything... if it crashes, it's gone. Now I know who to call. I love the pictures too. The Home Depot one has me thinking about taking my boys. Too cute!!
Very cute Melanie. We sure enjoyed having FHE with you guys tonight. Please bring your kids over any time and take a temple trip or go out or something. We would love to have them. OH, and I love your post below with the list you made. I really benefited from everyone's advice too :)
Post a Comment