Monday, January 04, 2010

We WishYou A...

"We wish you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!" Pretend we just caroled to you on your doorstep 2 weeks ago, and pretend this post isn't as late in coming as it really happens to be.
We did have a nice, fairly quiet, uneventful Christmas this year. It was mostly our little family together at home. The kids had a blast and enjoyed caroling, learning the story of Jesus' birth and all the time home from work that daddy had!
We do feel fortunate to have been able to celebrate Christmas with our good friends: Jared & Dani. We had a delicious Christmas Eve Feast and enjoyed playing games and spending time together on Christmas Day/Dani's Birthday. :)
For Christmas, Bridger got some clothes, toys and games that he has been pretty excited about. Kacy also got some clothes, and (literally) her two front teeth! Her gummy smile is being replaced by six little cute chompers. She has been standing by herself a ton and is taking more steps each day. I am sure she will be walking more regularly in no time.

1 comment:

Raina said...

Alright... I just have to comment on this last picture of Kacy! Her smile is contagious!! If I'm ever sad... I just need a little more Kacy in my life. :D