Monday, September 27, 2010

What goes in...

Don't be a hater...but...
Kacy has been really interested in the toilet lately. Don't worry... she is wearing her diaper as she sits on the commode. Our little girl will stand by the toilet removing articles of clothing until we let her sit and "wipe" herself. I just really love this picture and had to share.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to share a goal I have for October. I am going to try to post a picture (or pictures) from our summer everyday in October (I know it is September, still, but might as well get started). I currently have a plethora of memories awaiting some type of recognition or cataloging, so this will help me get back into the habit of updating our family blog. In other words... it's time to "go" or get off the pot!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

oh my! kacy is getting so big! she is so cute! how lucky would you be if you could potty train her before she was two. i'm only assuming you'd be lucky and/or happy. but maybe you don't even care...