Jim and I recently set sail to participate in a Pirate Murder Mystery party. We were so busy pillaging and plundering that we (and by we I mean Jim) forgot to take our camera out of his pocket to document. So I have borrowed some pictures of the event from our amazing
hosts. I hope you can zoom in to get a better glimpse of Jim's puffy shirt and dreadlocks.

Yours truly - One-eyed Wanda. I think I would have made a really great pirate in another life. Arrrr!

I was able to borrow some sweet pirate garb to assemble our costumes... and well... the pirate fever has continued to the rest of the household ever since. Last night Bridger put himself to bed still wearing an eye patch and clutching his shiny sword. I think he is also holding a hook under his blanket.

Don't worry - Bridger has assured me he is a "good pirate" not a "bad pirate". Thank goodness!
2 comments:
how fun! you look great girl! miss you!
This is funtastic.
Post a Comment