In February, we had the pleasure of hosting Jim's sister, Jess, and her husband Chris. We had such a great time with this fun-loving couple - our kids are just crazy about their Aunt Jess and Uncle Chris!
The visit did get started off to a rocky start, because just as these Vermont-ers were flying across the country to see us, Jim and I caught a terrible-yucky-extreme-flu-type-virus that put us in a position where neither was able to leave the bed or bathroom long enough to go pick them up from the airport. So, we told them to get to a hotel and we would see them in the morning. The next day, we did manage to get them home, but they took over child and household duties while Jim and I laid in bed and recovered! Thanks for flying across the country, so we could have a sick day, guy! Talk about life-savers!
We did eventually recover and had some adventures to OMSI and the Zoo.
Aron in Feb (7 months)
Jess and Chris - you are awesome! We loved having you here! You are fun, easy-going, righteous, kind, caring people!
(I put in this photo, because I love the reflection of Kacy in the window.)
This was our attempt to get a group photo. Look! We actually got a pretty good one!
This is what all the others looked like...
Yay! Adult time, too!
Thanks again Jess & Chris! See you soon (hopefully!)
No comments:
Post a Comment