These were the pictures the kids were most excited to see...
We were on the cruise as a part of Precoa's incentive travel trip. We had a lovely time with the company and meeting and visiting with so many great people!
The cruise ship was amazing - one of the biggest in the world. It was very relaxing and great to be pampered.
I got to swim with dolphins! It was an amazing excursion. I got to swim, dance, hug and kiss the dolphin. For a finale, the dolphin pushed my feet to make me fly through the water.
Formal night! Here is my purple dress that was found for me by a classmate if Jim's.
Our stops were Nassau, Bahamas, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands, and St. Marteen, French/Dutch Virgin Island.
We Got to snuba, drive around the island in Jeeps, and drive powerboats.
Some of the great friends we made- Todd & Nancy from Michigan.
I made my debut in real legit Kareoke and survived. Thanks to all my friends who encouraged me to do it and thanks for taking pity on me and told me I did a nice job with "dancing queen" and thanks to all the loud Latinas helping drown me out so no one could really hear me anyway!. :)





























1 comment:
Wow! That looks like a lot of fun!! :)
Post a Comment