Wednesday, September 18, 2013

San Francisco Fun!

While Jim was in class, the kids and I were able to explore more of San Francisco.
This chair is too large, this chair is too small, this chair is just right!
Carousel ride on Pier 39



Fly!

We picked up some sourdough bread, including this cute sourdough bear. (He didn't last long)
We were able to go to a Giants game with Wharton classmates.
I call this game the nine innings of snacks. Thanks to our ticket vouchers, we were able to sample many of the stadium treats the Giants had to offer.

 The kids and I were able to to also walk some of the Golden Gate Bridge.






To top off our fun weekend Jim organized a picnic with some classmates. We had a fun turnout and it was a great end to an awesome family weekend and road trip.

No comments: