We were able to squeeze in a Campout this summer, and we talked several friends into joining us, too!
We camped and played at Silver Falls State Park. It seems to be the park if 2013 for us! (Girls camp, hikes, day adventures and now Campout)
Friends!
Our latest camping gear addition: a camping hammock!
I gave the kids glow sticks (so I could keep track of them in the dark) and Aron went to bed with his.
The kids are ready to hike!
Jared brought his four kids camping all by himself! We were all so impressed with him and glad he joined us.
All together we had 6 families and over 30 people!
I am so happy we got our summer camping trip, friend time and family time all together with this campout. I am glad we had friends that came to join us for camping and hiking in a beautiful place.

















No comments:
Post a Comment