Wednesday, May 20, 2009

4 months old

Last week we were in Arizona to bid farewell to my brother, Sam, who enters the MTC today. He will be serving a mission in Alaska for the next 2 years. We also took the opportunity to finally blessing Kacy while we were all together. 

We had such a great time in AZ. More to come on the trip later...
Four Month Old Stats for Kacy:
Weight: 12 lbs, 14 oz (35%) - (Bridger was 16 lbs at this age. Kacy is staying a baby for us this time around)
Height: 24 1/2 in (60%)
Head: 41 1/2 cm (65%)

4 comments:

Loralee said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations!

Nancy said...

Love the pics! I sure wish I could have been there.

That Bridger is one jolly happy little boy, isn't he!?!

Give the kiddos a BIG kiss and hug from Grandma Nancy.

Jenny said...

Kacy is the cutest thing ever! You guys sure are good at traveling around with your kids. You seem to be in some other state with every other blog post or so. I admire your energy and the ease at which you do so much with your kids. Congrats on the blessing!

Jen said...

She is adorable! Love the blessing photo! I am glad you could bless her with so much family around. It looks like a great trip!!!