Allow me to describe our quick trip to Sacramento: drive down Friday, recover Saturday, and drive home Sunday. Yup, about 11 hours each way with kids in tow. They were actually great little travelers. I just can't stand knowing my parents and siblings are within a 12 mile radius and me not being apart of the action.
Despite this look, Kacy really is fond of her grandpa.

Hanging out at my uncle's mansion/house (previously occupied by Chris
Webber and
Tyra Banks).

Snapping shots of my babe-a-
licious sister. Some people seem to think we look alike... :)

Visiting my grandpa for most likely the last time... My brother, Sam, is leaving to serve a mission in Alaska this month - another reason I felt the pull to make the wirlwind trip.

And enjoying some sweet sunshine with my grandma! Jim relieved her lemon tree of some of its fruit. Anyone have a suggestion on what to do with 20 lbs of lemons? We already have had some great lemonade, but I feel like I should be more creative than that.

Four generations of women:

We missed you Steve & Lori, but are glad we get to see you next week in AZ!
Yay!
3 comments:
I'm glad you're close enough to family that you can drive to see them--even if it ends up being a whirlwind trip. I love the pics of Kacy--she is so cute and happy. Wow, I didn't realize how much she and Bridger look alike.
Lemon pound cake, Lemon Coconut Bars, Sunny Morning Lemon Muffins, Lemon Squares.... so many more you can even use them while cooking with chicken or seafood.... ohh i am making myself hungry =)
babe-a-licious? Really? Wow. I am honored.
Post a Comment