Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Our happy little girl...

As I look at the pictures I take, overall I certainly get more shots of Bridger than I do Kacy. This is probably due to the fact that B is so hilarious right now and never holds still. However, we do love our Kacy. She is so good natured, happy and cute. I just have not been good at taking monthly photo shoots of her doing nothing like I did with Bridger. 

Today I can't help but show off a little of this...

And this...
I always get the question "Who does she look like?" and to tell you the truth I have a hard time seeing parental resemblances in my own children. Probably because I see them everyday and I think that they look like themselves. However, as I was going through some old pictures I couldn't help by compare this picture of Kacy at 3 months old:
with this picture of Bridger at 3 months old:
Okay, okay, I think I finally might see some similarities here. What do you think?

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Cute girl! I definitely do see quite a few similarities between those two pictures.

Jen said...

yes, I think they definitely look alike! You look so cute with short hair! I forgot it used to be so short. She is so sweet and smiley.