For Christmas, Jim bought me a certificate for a Tandum Skydive at Skydive Oregon in Mollalla. Last weekend, I got to cash that gift in. All Suited up and ready to JUMP!
This is Kirk, aka my parachute.

We Jumped from 13,000 feet, and my top speed on the freefall was 129 mph.

Nice view of Mt Hood in the background.
So much fun!
4 comments:
SO JEALOUS!!! Skydiving was one of those things on my list of things to do before I got married. Oops, I guess maybe someday I will have to try to do it even though I am married.
So how did they get those pictures?! How fun Mel, you are MUCH more adventurous than I, I am a bit afraid of heights... -Gini
Welcome back to the blogging world! We were glad for all the updates! Love the skydiving pictures -- way to go!
ok... I've always wanted to do that! I can't wait to actually talk to you about it. Did you LOVE it? I love the pictures, and just how brave you were! WOW!!!
Post a Comment