Sunday, October 12, 2008

26 weeks and change

Okay, okay... I don't know why people like to see this kind of thing, but I figured I would show some proof that my belly has certainly "popped". Sorry about the dirty mirror in the bathroom, but you get the point - the belly is out there, and that is why I am officially wearing maternity clothes and Jim's jackets. I feel this is how big I was with Bridger at week 36 or so (since I am tall and wide to begin with, I hid the belly pretty well before), but this girl certainly is using all the space she can take.
And this is my daily personal perspective. January here we come!
Have a great week - and be grateful you can see your toes!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I am dying laughing over the picture of B peeking out from under your belly . . . I have had that view all too often myself!

Anonymous said...

YOu are just so cute!!! I loved that stage of prengancy. People smile at you, and you can still sleep at night. I love it (and am a little jealous :) Now that you have "popped" you can make strangers open doors and make the teenagers carry your groceries.

Jenny said...

He look gorgeous! I too love the pic of the little guy down below.