Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Fall Fun

Fall has arrived in the beautiful Northwest, and we have been enjoying the fruits of the local farms labor. I love that you can go the farm directly and buy produce grown, especially when they have fun little activities to keep Bridger entertained.
We have especially fallen in love with the variety of apples and sweet corn available in the fall harvest. I never thought about the fact that Jim grew up in Ohio aka "Corn Country" and this would give him a great fondness for corn on the cob. I don't think I have ever made it more than once during the course of our marriage, but have had it 3 times in the past week and a half and we all still like it.

We had a really fun FHE the other day that featured an apple bar and scripture chase. There were 7 varieties of apples, and a scripture that more or less related to the name of each apple. It was a fun way to taste a bunch of different apples. Thanks to our friends that came and played along.

Also, Bridger is getting pretty fun to watch with animals. He could not take his eyes off this horse...

Happy Autumn!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love fall fun! I bet the colors are amazing out there.

Julie said...

So cute! And looks like fun :)

Jenny said...

I love staying updated on all your adventures! I'm jealous about the Mexico trip and I love the fall pictures. I can't believe how cute and big Bridger is.