Have Fun. Do Something Good.
My girls have discovered this great joy also! I love it - can you imagine being waist deep in a pile of leaves? Except by the time my girls were done the other day, there was no more evidence of there having been a pile.
That is awesome!!! Emma loves to sound that leaves make. (i do too. I so want to just jump in that pile of leaves)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
My girls have discovered this great joy also! I love it - can you imagine being waist deep in a pile of leaves? Except by the time my girls were done the other day, there was no more evidence of there having been a pile.
That is awesome!!! Emma loves to sound that leaves make. (i do too. I so want to just jump in that pile of leaves)
Post a Comment