Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Well I think I am finally, mostly caught up from the past week. Welcome to 2009! We wish everyone a wonderful, happy year. I know we are looking forward to it!
Here is a sneak peek of what 2009 will (hopefully) bring:
  • A baby girl to join our family
  • Both grandmas visiting this month
  • Jim training to qualify for Boston
  • Mel training for a sprint triathlon
  • Potty Training a toddler (any tips?)
  • Mel's younger brother going on a Mission
  • Family reunion at Zion National Park
  • More adventures
  • More laughter
  • More love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Im so glad that I found your blog!!!:)

Alison said...

Hopefully you're planning for the family reunion in Ruby Valley too! I know Chris and I would love to see you.

As for potty training, we had missionaries over for dinner and one stated that his dad potty trained all the kids in one day. He gave them as much apple juice as they could drink and then took them in to the restroom every 10 minutes. By the end of the day they knew what was going on.

ps. we tried to send you a Christmas card but didn't have your address? could you please email it us?