I had a doctor appointment this morning and I am still pregnant and baby is still doing well (I am happier about that latter than the former).
We did schedule a C-Section for January 21st, so now there is an end in sight just in case I do not go into labor in the next 9 days. Until then, my mom is in town and Jim and I will find a reason to have a "date night" every day until our little girl decides to join us - hooray!
At this point, I do believe that whatever is supposed to happen will happen. We will keep you updated on any news or developments that may arise in the next week and a half.
7 comments:
What if you go into labor during one of your dates?
Good luck Mel! We're here if you need to drop Bridger off in the middle of the night when she decides to come at the most convenient time!
Fonz and I vote for the 18th (his birthday). That's only 4 more days...
Good luck Melanie---I am sure you are more than ready!! We hope you guys are doing well and we will be thinking of you over this next little bit! Miss you!
I promise, the scheduled C-section is really a piece of cake. You can relax(in a perfect world), check in, have your baby, and rest the rest of the day. Good luck!
Aww, poor Melanie! You can do it! I hope you have a successful vbac--that's what I want to do next time, too. I just think it would be so nice to hold my baby right after delivering him/her instead of having to hear him/her cry and wish I could hold it. Just imagine that soft cuddly cheek next to yours soon! I'm so jealous!
Hope it comes soon! I think you need to go eat some spicy food, magnesium, and go shopping ALL day long! Call me if you need any help! Would you want to come out for a play date on Mon if there is no baby by then?
Post a Comment