
The other day Bridger woke up from his nap saying "Mun
nin nan" "mun
nin nan". After translating with my mommy interpreters, I realized he had remembered making blueberry muffins with grandma a few weeks back while singing "Do you know the muffin man?". So we recreated the experience with the blueberries we happened to have on hand. Bridger LOVES to cook. In fact if I don't watch him closely, on a daily basis, he will try to make pancakes,
ramen noodles, toast or a cheese crisp all by himself.


He is a great helper in the kitchen (
whether help is wanted or not) and while we cook, we passively work on his counting skills. He was playing with this little
Chinese checkers game and you can see how the counting is going...
He sat there for at least 10 minutes saying 1,2,3,5,7,11,14,5,7,5,7,11,14... apparently those are the REALLY important numbers.
2 comments:
That is so cute! He is getting so big!
He's got Meri's counting skills! I love it. Maybe he'll grow up to be a chef :)
Post a Comment