Have Fun. Do Something Good.
I can definitely relate. :)
I want to just say "shut up." (and I mean that in the nicest possible way!)
Yeah for Kacy!! I just have to say I love the hair.
She is already sleeping through the night??!!!! I have to say, I am a little jealous.
Well, the streak lasted 5 nights, but we will continue to hope!
Kacy is already getting so big! She is so adorable. I hope she continues to sleep well. Both your kids are so cute. And I don't mind at all :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can definitely relate. :)
I want to just say "shut up." (and I mean that in the nicest possible way!)
Yeah for Kacy!! I just have to say I love the hair.
She is already sleeping through the night??!!!! I have to say, I am a little jealous.
Well, the streak lasted 5 nights, but we will continue to hope!
Kacy is already getting so big! She is so adorable. I hope she continues to sleep well. Both your kids are so cute.
And I don't mind at all :)
Post a Comment