Saturday we saw a break in the clouds and so we packed up (after Jim ran 18 miles that morning) and ventured out to the Gorge to enjoy Multnomah Falls.

I had forgot that there would be lots of tourists in town for the playoff games in Portland, but the crowds were not too bad, and we all enjoyed a short hike. We are slowly gearing up for summer by 'testing' to see how well Bridger hikes on his own (not in a backpack). He did great and actually acknowledged what we were trying to teach him - to stay on the trail and that nature is cool!


Thanks Jim for being game, even after your long training run!

On a side note, Bridger has never been a good "poser" for pictures. However, lately if we are trying to take a shot of Kacy, he has no problems jumping in the frame to say "cheese!" I love it! He is taking on the big brother role quite well. Kacy is a great little sister, too - she is very mellow and patient with an enthusiastic older bro.
4 comments:
Oh dang...I LOVE Multnomah falls!
Your family is so cute!
Did I mention that I love your kids...because, I do.
i recognized that picture of the falls! we were there a year and a half ago...it was amazing! fun hike and cute pics of the kiddos.
18 miles!?! AND hiking!!! You guys are too much! You look great being crazy though. That little dress on Kacy is about the most adorable thing I have EVER seen! Right along side Bridgers cute pose. :D
Wow I love it! I was just there last week.. check out pictures on my blog. It was beautiful, and FREEZING! I hope it has warmed up a little in Portland since I was there. :D
Post a Comment