
This week marks the coveted "six week old" mark for Kacy. This is exciting for me because I am officially clear to exercise and Kacy is old enough to enjoy the babysitting services at the gym. Sweet! Two hours of childcare per day here I come. Now I realize not all women get excited to work out as I do, but I am not crafty or creative so I consider being active & exercise my hobby. Being on a pregnancy and post-pregnancy exercise hiatus has been VERY hard for me. I feel like I am coming out of hibernation and can finally wake up my body to start working again. I am starting to train for a sprint
triathlon in June. I figure this will also help me be in shape enough to haul 2 kids up mountains during the summer and help me keep up with our very active toddler.

Bridger continues to make life interesting. He loved walking on the ceiling with daddy's help, and though his "towel hat" was quite stylish.


Kacy is a super sweet little girl. She is content most of the time, even when big brother tries to "tackle hug" or climb all over her. She loves to be held and cuddled. She is growing very well as you can see by the chubby cheeks, and sleeps really well for us at nights too. She does have a case of baby acne going on right now, so we are trying to take care of her red
splotchy skin, but she is still darling to look at and we love having her around.

Kacy also likes to talk and coo - I love it! I tried to catch it here, but this is what I got instead...
7 comments:
I love Kacy's big smile! So sweet. I am so impressed that you have already started training! Have fun at the gym.
That video made me laugh! After 3 babies I know how that is! I think if a gym around here had babysitting while I worked out I would be on top of that too! If for no other reason than time for me to think about me and my body. Consider yourself lucky Mel!
You kids are so cute. What a doll Kacy is, she was the exact same size when she was born that Avery was. I can't believe how big Bridger is! Aren't kids fun, I wish I had their energy! I hope you are doing well!
Melanie, I'm glad I discovered your blog! I loved the smiles and the spit-up. So cute!!
That smile was so cute, and the spit up was only appropriate. :D
Training?? Wow! you are amazing. And... the walking on the ceiling is quite challenging I hear. :D
Hey I heard your training for a triatholon! Hows that going?? Im trying to do a half marathon sometime in the next few months! Not sure which one yet...does jim know of any good ones?
more cute kids pictures more! I love the video of Kacy... beautiful!
Post a Comment